In Love with Little Girls' Closet - what every girl needs.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been working diligently on a dear friend’s e-commerce blog. As a mummy herself, she was working on something she feels truly passionate about and hoping that she could make it a full-time job – working from home while tending to her daughter who’s growing up lovely.

As I’m really close to her and have so much ideas about her hopes and desires from what she has been sharing with me throughout the years, I also feel very passionate about the project she has set for me to do – where I was to come up with the copy and the entire set-up of the blog, including its layout, look and feel.

So, everyone… the site has been completed (and I had so much fun tweaking and learning up html codes!!) and I would really like to share with you this truly wonderful venture, targeting little girls from age 18 months to 5 years (also targeting discerning mommies who loves dressing up their daughters, definitely!)…

*click on photo to be directed to the site...

Little Girls’ Closet is a set up which was established simply from love. I am not publicising this for my friend, Ning, because she’s a dear friend, neither am I doing this because I was involved in the initial set up of her blog. I am sharing this here because I fell in love with what she had to offer and the amount of time and passion she put into it, resulting in gorgeous hand-made dresses with intricate details which is beautifully sewn. I was totally in love with them that I got little jj 3 pieces of her hand-smocked dresses during Raya and as expected, so many people asked me where I got them. Not only are they made of comfortable 100% cotton material, the patterns of the material were specially designed by her (so that you cannot find them anywhere else) and the hand-smocking detail starts from the shoulder line that runs through the entire bodice rather than just a vertical pattern on the chest area in many smocking dresses you see in the market. Best of all, little jj was all comfortable in the dresses unlike those many maxis we’ve bought for her since she usually prefer her comfy cotton bodysuits and tights.



jada in charlottejada in clairejada in amelia


But there are more dresses there, even hand-painted batik dresses that can be worn on its own or over a bodysuit and tights.

Do feel free to browse through the entire blog and do make it a point to add yourself as a fan to Little Girls’ Closet facebook page. You can find the facebook icon on the blog itself. Even if you do not have girls of your own, who knows who else could benefit from going into the website just by referring to the link that’s listed on your facebook info where you are fans of…

Thank you for the support and go crazy shopping there ya ☺

7 comments:

Ydiana said...

Nicee...! Soo JJ will be the next cutie model ya!

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

Babe, thanks for the info....such pretty dresses your dear fren got..... hmmmm.... am soooooo tempted to get a piece for areya.... heheheee...

toughcookie said...

ydiana,
oh sudah tentu... hehe...

anis dear,
yes, the dresses are very lovely that it was hard for me to just settle for one or two. in fact, i wanted to get more for raya but didn't want to overdo it since these dresses bukannya boleh pakai selalu kan...

babe, they have an opening sale currently... you can contact them if you want to view samples. memang cantik :)

Amy said...

Cantik website dia you buatkan. I'm impressed!

Ms B said...

TC,

I added a link on my right hand column and I think you might like it. There are a few in Jada's size.

The Momster said...

Hi toughcookie,
Paying you a visit now. :)

Your l'il girl's lovely I want a girl too!

See you around!

toughcookie said...

hi amy,
thanks babe :) i pun tak sangka can turn out so nice. sekarang nak branch out pulak buat web designs altho i do believe there's still so much to learn...

ms b,
saw it and thanks so much for the thought :)

momster,
welcome! i just visited your other blog and tried leaving a comment but was unable to...

you want a girl, can still try kot eheh? ;P take care...